Wednesday, February 3, 2010


So, one last post before bed. Doc is watching his team, in over-time and it isn't pretty. Either him or the way the team is playing. As I type KU is up by 3...but it could all go south any second now.
The puppies are asleep under my feet and I've decided that I've done all I can do with this tonight. I am going to attempt to post a photo taken with my new camera. The photo is of a painting I did a number of years ago...Soni and Mike flying a kite on the prairie. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello...Thanks for taking the time to comment. Opening a comment is akin to receiving a gift...I'm always excited and usually pleased! Oh, Sweet Marmalade! Remember that line "Life is like a box of chocolates"? Well, sometimes comments are like that, never know what I'll get but always sweet of you to bother. Here's to the sweet life!