Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Last evening, before going to bed, I decided to run over to Manhattan and check on the camera I wanted at Best Buys. I picked up Mike at 10:30, bought the camera, checked out Hi-V, ate lunch at McAllister's (Salad and Tuna salad on Pita) all before 1:00. Hurried home to the enthusiastic greeting of the two "man's best friends" and tried not to think about how hungry I was. I hate dieting, especially in the winter. I've spent the rest of the evening trying to figure out this blogging thing. Now if I could only upload pictures, etc. I'll do some more research, ask some more questions and see if I can't get the hang of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello...Thanks for taking the time to comment. Opening a comment is akin to receiving a gift...I'm always excited and usually pleased! Oh, Sweet Marmalade! Remember that line "Life is like a box of chocolates"? Well, sometimes comments are like that, never know what I'll get but always sweet of you to bother. Here's to the sweet life!